If you want to know how to ask a friend on a date, you have to be wise and well prepared. You may have been thinking that this is one of those things you can go through your life and learn in a jiffy. But then again, you are a guy, right? So, you should not be nervous at all about approaching and talking to girls. Here are some of the dos and don’ts on how to ask a friend on a date.
Being funny is one of the most important things on how to ask a friend on a date. Of course, it does not mean that you have to be like a comedian. It just simply means that you have to make your humor coming from your heart. Asking your date out can actually be scary because as guys, we tend to laugh at things that make us laugh, but when we are talking with our dates, we tend to be too serious about the matter. Thus, your humor has to come from your real feelings. Make sure that you are comfortable and not embarrassed when you are talking to her.
Another thing on how to ask a friend on a date is about listening. Of course, you do not need to do anything when you are talking to your date. However, it would be more advisable if you will listen to what she has to say and try to understand what she wants to convey.
One of the most important things on how to ask a friend on a date is honesty. As we guys, we are very truthful most of the time but when it comes to relationships, sometimes honesty is not enough. Thus, being honest on your date will earn you the right to ask her out. However, it is best if you will not really tell her everything about yourself. This will only make you feel uncomfortable on your date.
The next step on how to ask a friend on a date is to be sure that you will approach her with the respect that she deserves. Remember that asking her out is just like proposing to one’s partner. You should be respectful enough so as not to lose her completely. Just be sure that you will not push your relationship on her because this might make you look less attractive in her mind.
Finally, when you are on your date with her, remember that it would be best to keep some mystery between both of you. You should not tell her everything that happens on the date. Just give her enough information that she can have a guess on the things that you will be doing that date. This will also give her a reason to want to spend time with you and might even develop a strong friendship between the two of you.
Going on a date with a friend
What should I do when going on a date with a friend? The key thing here is to relax. If your first meeting is going badly, go somewhere nice; you’ll be refreshed and it will make things better for the both of you. If you’re having a good time, everything will be positive. Don’t get nervous, take things easy and enjoy yourself! Here’s what you can do on a date with a friend:
- Have a good time. Going on a date with a friend can be a lot of fun if you enjoy each other’s company. Do things you normally don’t; go places you’ve never been. This way you both get used to being together and will be able to enjoy each other’s company even more. It’s a great confidence booster too!
- Don’t spend all your time at the restaurant. While it’s great to meet your friend, you don’t want her spending all her time with you. She needs to get some real, live time with her friends! So don’t just spend all your time at the restaurant. Go out somewhere else, that’s a sure-fire way to impress her.
- Take her to places she hasn’t been before. If you have some free time, meet your friend somewhere and take her to places you have been before. It will really make her feel special and may give her the confidence to try new things for herself. You see, every woman has her own fantasies and sometimes they include going on a date with a guy that you have always liked. By taking her to places you have already been, she will feel exciting and like she’s on her own.
- Tell her she looks beautiful. A compliment is always a great way to start a conversation, and it never fails when you’re on a date. When you’re on your own, you need to be reminded of how beautiful you are. Be sure to give her a compliment about her appearance at least once or twice during the day, and she will feel very confident going on a date with you!
- Finally, remember that you’re going on a date with a friend. Don’t think of the date as a relationship, a girlfriend might think of it that way, but it’s not supposed to be. The point of the date is to just have fun, and have a good time together. Just because you’re dating someone doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. Be a good friend, and she’ll definitely make the effort to spend time with you!